Have you thought about how you can put YOU in your planner more often? One of the ways that I like to do that is by putting some actual self-care inspired inserts in my traveler’s style notebook. This allows me to be able to track my self-care and recognize that I do need to take time for me.
The Self-Care Insert:
The Self-Care Bundle is made up of two inserts: the self-care insert and the mental health tracker. Let’s start with the self-care insert first.
You are your number one asset, so you have to be sure that you take time for you too. Which means adding you into your planner.
Tula XII has made it super handy with a self care insert.
The insert features;
1. a quote bubble for sharing your favorite inspirational quote or affirmation,
2. a place to track what you are reading,
3. a special tracker that can be used to track anything you do on a weekly basis,
4. a habit trackers for you to list ways that you are taking care of you,
5. and a journal section!
Check out the video here: Tula XII Self-Care Insert
The Mental Health Tracker
The second insert in the self-care bundle is the mental health tracker. I can tell you, the mental health tracker isn’t just for your mental health!!
This insert like many others that Tula XII has can be used for various reasons. Besides the obvious of tracking your daily mood at Morning, Afternoon and Evening you can also track the following things with it:
*Autistic children or children on IEPs for the teachers to share their day with the parents
*Anxiety and Panic Attacks
*Chronic Pain Management
*Medication Symptoms Tracker
Putting both of these inserts together is a great way to make sure that you put You in your planner! But it isn’t just these two inserts that can help you create a full set up in your planner to help you take care of your number one asset. I have a video as well, that showcases several inserts that I love to have in a set up for your self care. I have shared the link below.
A Self-Care Set Up with Tula XII
Inserts and products mentioned in the above video:
- Self-Care Insert: Tracking what I have happening throughout the week and how I take care of me.
- Mental Health Tracker: Tracking meds and moods throughout the month.
- Coloring Insert: washi tape coloring
- Blank Insert: art journal, when I need time to just put my thoughts on paper, but they don’t need to be in any kind of order.
- Creative Outlet: doodling, and creative weekly planning.
- Quote Bubbles: daily affirmations, inspiring quotes
- Gratitude by Day: a thought a day about what I loved, didn’t love, or even how I felt for the day
- Journal: a place to write out my thoughts, add photos, and share the memories that I hold near and dear to me.
And if you just need some ways that you can start thinking about taking care of you. I have a photo below that is a form of self-care bingo! Take some time to put one or two of these things in your planner each week, set a date for just you and then follow through. You wouldn’t cancel a date with your significant other or a dear friend, so why would you cancel a date with yourself.