- I’m 43 and graduated high school in 1997. 📚
- I was born in Oregon, and currently live here, but have also lived in Washington, Idaho and Florida.
- I have three boys 18, 16 and 7
- I work at home as a planner coach and time management expert 🏠
- My Favorite Animal is a turtle 🐢 followed closely by foxes🦊
- I love to read, my favorite genre being historical fiction
- I’m 100% Team Apple (vs. Android). 📱
- I love candy corn, Mike & Ikes and Chai Tea.🥤
- My favorite color is green. 💚
- I love the Seattle Seahawks (but will watch basically any NFL game that’s playing). 💚💙
- I am passionate about helping moms get organized
- My favorite kind of shoes are Hey Dudes.
- My husband is 3 years younger than me. 👩❤️👨
- I am allergic to metal, citrus and tree nuts. BOOO!
- I love joggers and t-shirts most of the time
- My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni🍕
- One of my hobbies is crafting – especially card and wreath making.
- My favorite Christmas movie is the Santa Clause (especially number 2). ❄️
- I’ve watched every episode of Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds and Scandal (plus many many more, Netflix is my friend)
- I have three cats (all rescued, I help with fostering as well when needed). 🐱🐱🐱
- I’m allergic to everything outside, but it doesn’t stop me from growing flowers and a garden.
- I drive a white SUV. 🚙
- If we order Chinese food, I’m definitely having sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. 🥡
- My degree is in Early Childhood Education, but I prefer teaching adults, go figure
- I absolutely LOVE getting to meet new people and hanging out with them. My favorite is my VIPlanner community, which we would love to have you join. Cannin Plannin, VIPlanners
I started my planning journey at a young age when I started to feel the overwhelm of school, sports and extra-curricular activites. I couldn’t keep track of deadlines, appointments, assignments and everything in between while also maintaining my daily routine.
Of course as I grew older it because significanly harder, because I was now managing my schedule, a spouse and three boys. My boys are 18, 16 and 7 and the amount of schedule coordination it takes to maintain routines, develop structure and have some semblance of order was beyond what I felt I could accomplish. I needed a planning system that could do it ALL.
I was using a spiral bound planner, and although it was effective, it didn’t have everything that I needed to keep track of all in one place. I was having to carry a journal, a calendar, a notebook and several other tools just to keep my day to day activities moving in the right direction.
In 2018, I found Traveler’s Style Notebooks, and my planning life changed forever. I was able to put together a planner that would work for my needs, was customizable to the things that I really needed to monitor and track, and it didn’t have extra fluff and stuff I didn’t need taking up space.
I have since taken on the role of Planning Coach and Time Management Expert for Busy Direct Sales Moms. I coach and have helped put together over a thousand different planners for my customers. I hold the top title in Tula XII, a lifestlye organization company, and teach many workshops in various lifestyles from direct sales, to meal planning, finanacial planning and everything in between.